Chocolate doll bundles
Wig and hair care instructions
Wig and hair care instructions
Hair Care Tips
• Will Brazilian hair match the texture of African American hair?
Yes, because the hair is also ethnic it blends well with African American hair. See it here blended on a client:
• What does the term “wefted” mean?
Wefted hair is hair used for weaving. It is sewn or bonded (with special bonding glue) into a track/braid ready for the weaving process. A weft looks like a curtain or hair stitched together along the top.
• Can the weft be cut?
Yes. Our wefts are reinforced and made by a machine. They can be cut without unraveling. We do not suggest cutting our weft.
• Does this hair shed?
Any hair that has been manufacture to be stitched on a weft is entitled to experience minimum shedding which is absolutely normal. Minimum shedding meaning (the hair will be never have a noticeable or drastic decrease in its density or volume. However, proper maintenance is extremely important and advised.
• How much hair do I need?
We suggest Length 14-16"Inches - You Need 2 bundles Or More, Lengths 18-24"Lengths You Need 3 bundles Or More, Lengths 26-30" You Need 4 bundles or More, and 30"-Up"-5 bundles or More.
•How much does each bundle weight?
Each bundle is weighted between 3.2-3.5oz.
•Will each weft be the same length?
Virgin Hair is first weighted 3.2-3.5oz and hand sewed on a weft, so the wefts will be different between each bundle.
• Can I color this hair?
Yes, this is 100% virgin human hair that is not processed in any way. So you can color the hair, once virgin hair is treated in any way, it is no longer virgin, and therefore we recommend that you color or process your Brazilian hair by a professional.
•Is #613 Platinum Blonde Hair High Maintenance?
Yes, Anytime you bleach hair to #613 Platinum Blonde that hair will be fragile and easier to break off due to the hair bonds being broken. Platinum Blonde Hair will require daily hydrating of Argan Oil and Washed Weekly with some Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner.
• What type of hair care products should I use?
Treat this hair like your own hair. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable. We recommend using a deep conditioner on your virgin hair once per week, but avoid using oil or heavy styling products.
• Do I have to do anything special in the morning?
We advise that you comb your hair every morning. Gently brush your hair from the ends towards your scalp. Starting from the ends keeps the pressure off the weft area and is a good way to maintain the longevity of the extensions.
• Do I have to do anything special at night?
You must NEVER sleep on wet hair. Sleeping on wet hair is known to matte hair that makes it very difficult to keep the hair the way you want. Just make sure your hair is completely dry before you go to sleep and you shouldn’t have anything to worry about. Rolling your hair in rods at night will maintain your curls and limit the amount of heat you have to use on your hair daily.
• Styling Tools: It's very important to use a wide tooth or paddle back brush using gentle strokes, when washing and or styling the hair. Small tooth and retail combs can snag the hair which can cause unwanted shedding.
• Before Going to Bed: Gently brush hair to remove all tangles. Braid your hair into a couple of big braids, wrap your hair, or tie your hair into a ponytail or bun. Sleeping in a satin scarf is also beneficial.
• Washing Your Hair: Keeping your hair extension clean is very important to making them last longer. Before washing your hair extensions: Brush your hair and remove all tangles and knots. Then wet a small portion of hair at the time and use a good detangling shampoo, and a rich moisturizer. Distribute shampoo and conditioner evenly throughout the hair. Always wash my hair going in a downward motion. Apply a deep moisturizing conditioner to your extensions. After washing and conditioning your hair, apply a good leave -in conditioning product, this always helps to keep your hair super soft and moist.
• Wavy & Curly Hair: If you have wavy or curly textured hair extensions and plan to wear the hair wavy or curly you need to apply a curl defining/curl control cream while the hair is wet. This way it will stop the hair from frizzing and lock in the wave or curl in the hair.
You can basically do anything with it; curl, color, brush, comb, and flat iron it to any style just like your natural hair. If you are not familiar with coloring hair please take you extensions to a professional colorist!!!
Most Importantly Have Fun In Your Extensions, Because You Deserve It!
Image with text
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add
Hassle-Free Exchangesall sales are finial
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, .